Santa Ana, CA – November 2016 – On My Wave, parent company to Penless, the only company in the market focused on improving the gifting and shopping experience, has just announced the launch of its app and products with QR writing capability.
The Penless goal is about making gift giving more personal, the way it was meant to be. By adding an electronic message to paper, using an exclusive Go-Anywhere sticker, the company is elevating the entire gifting and shopping experience, The Penless app also offers the following features:
- Penless Messaging: An exclusive messaging feature that allows you to record your own video or picture onto a Go-Anywhere sticker. Users can attach the sticker to a gift, gift card, greeting card or even something as simple as a cup of coffee to personalize it.
- Wish List: Users can create a wish list with ideas and images from any place (e.g. inside a store or on the web) and share the items they want with friends and family.
- Sizes: Users can also build a list of sizes, which can be kept private or shared with friends and family on an item-by-item basis.
- Idea Board: Favorite gift ideas from the web, on-the-go, or from your photo albums are saved here. These images are stored in the cloud, so it doesn’t use memory from your phone.
- Bookmarking: Users can save their favorite online stores inside the app and shop in just one click.
Download the free app from the App Store or Google Play for more information or to get started.
Penless is the only company focused on improving the gifting and shopping experience and making it more personal again. Our new products are designed to help personalize gifts and communications, from Greeting Cards to Gift Card Stickers and Postcards. Each allows Penless app users to attach a personal video or picture to the QR code included on each product. Visit Penless.com for more information.