By now, we have all probably tried some of the Penless products. Penless is making gift giving more personal, the way it was meant to be. Adding an electronic message to paper, using the stickers is only one of the many features. The app has so much to offer you whether you are the gifter or the receiver. Some of the features include
- Penless Messaging: An exclusive messaging feature allows you to record your own video or picture onto a sticker. Then attach the sticker to a gift, gift card, greeting card or even something as simple as a cup of coffee to personalize it.
- Wish List: Create a wish list with ideas and images from any place (e.g. inside a store or on the web) and share those items you want with friends and family.
- Sizes: Build a list of sizes which you can keep private or share with friends and family on an item-by-item basis.
- Idea Board: Collect photos of your favorite gift ideas from the web, on-the-go, or from your photo albums. These images are stored in the cloud, so it doesn’t use memory from your phone.
- Bookmarking: Flag your favorite online stores inside the app to return again and again.
In addition to the cool features on this app, check out all the products that Penless is offering? The following products all have a QR code on them for you to personalize gifts, scrapbooks, recipes etc…
- Wine Tags
- Greeting Cards
- Gift Card Holders
- Gift Tags
- Recipe Cards
Just upload a picture or video onto the QR code. All the receiver has to do is scan the QR code and see the personal message from you. They can scan it from the Penless app or any QR code scanner. If they want the Penless app, they can just download the free app from the app store (for iPhones) or goggle play (for Androids). It is that easy.
Penless is the only company focused on improving the gifting and shopping experience and making it more personal again Their new products are designed to help personalize gifts and communications from Greeting Cards to Gift Card Holders to Wine tags. Each allows Penless app users to attach a personal video or picture to the QR code included on each product. Visit Penless.com for more information.