As you may have seen all over social media at the beginning of every season, many well-known Youtubers, Instagramers, and Facebookers order a subscription service called FabFitFun . This subscription service is quarterly meaning you only get it and pay for it four times a year. FabFitFun sends you the latest in beauty, fitness, fashion, and wellness every season. The FabFitFun guarantees to have $120+ worth of full size products. From what I have seen online, many people usually get far over $200 of products. The box is customized to you for a low $49.99 a quarter. This is a bit more than the average subscription box but well worth it. Many subscription services give you random samples that you’ll never use. FabFitFun lets you customize your box. They just recently came out with an option where you can pick what is in your box. They will give you the option between two name brand products to put in your box. If you want both products, for $10 you can add the other product to your box. You also have to option to be surprised! Each box is a little different depending on what fits you best. Look up almost any Youtuber that has done a review on the FabFitFun box and there will most likely be a code where you can get the first box discounted for $10 off! I decided to get the starter box for my first box. This box I was able to purchase for $19.99 with a coupon I found online.
What was in my box?
- Summer & Rose – Brittany Tote in Navy Blue ($54)
- Spongellé – Body wash infused Buffer in Fressia Pear ($16)
- Free People x Understated Leather – Starry Eyes Vegan Leather Travel Eye Mask in Mint ($40)
- AHAVA – Mineral Hand Cream ($33)
The starter box comes with four full sized products with my retail value being $143. I am very satisfied with my box and put in on my Penless wish list!
If I would have purchased the summer box, I would have received:
- Pier 1 Imports Marble Ring Dish ($14.99)
- COOLA Face Sport SPF 50 White Tea Moisturizer ($32)
- Yumi Kim Makeup Train Case ($58)
- Tarte Tarteist PRO glow highlight & contour palette ($45)
- Jabonería Marianella Hawaiian Black Lava Body Caviar ($48)
- Aromatherapy Associates De-Stress Muscle Gel ($39)
- Orlando Pita Play Atmos-Shield Hair Protectant Treatment Spray ($34)
- ERTH tu y Yo Ring ($55)
The summer box retails for a whopping $325.99. If you are looking for deals, this is defiantly a subscription service worth getting!
My birthday is coming up so I made sure to add this to my Penless wish list! You can get charged for the subscription service quarterly or annually. Signing up for it annually will save you $20!
If you have never tired FabFitFun, I highly suggest it!