Santa Ana, CA – November 2016 – Penless, the only company in the market focused on improving the gifting and shopping experience, has launched a line of products offering QR writing capability.
What this offers consumers is a way to add personal messages, like a photo or video, to gifts, gift cards, greeting cards, postcards, or something as simple as a cup of coffee. By adding an electronic message to paper, using an exclusive Go-Anywhere sticker, the company is elevating the entire gifting and shopping experience. Here’s how it works:
- Scan a Penless QR code with the Penless app, found in Google and Apple stores
- Attach a video or photo to the code by either recording one or uploading one from your phone
- Place your Go-Anywhere sticker on your gift or card
- Your recipient scans the code and enjoys your message
“What makes us unique is that we are the only app that focuses on the entire cycle of gifting. And we are the only app with a messaging feature that allows you to connect electronically on a physical item, like paper or a present, with friends and family,” says company CFO and National Sales Manager David Bigley. “We also leverage technology like no other firm –– empowering the gifter because we make information accessible (at their fingertips) in a way that no one else does.”
The app also empowers the recipient because they can share their wants and needs whenever, wherever, and with whomever they want. When it comes to gifting, no other app or social media outlet is so singularly focused on the relationship between two individuals. This is a benefit to even the most ardent shopper because everybody needs some gift guidance now and then.
“Our appeal is the intentionality that we bring to the area of gift giving. And for all the technology that backs this up, we are an incredibly flexible platform,” adds Doug Bigley, President of Penless and Penless Message.
App users will also find these features useful for shopping and gifting:
- Wish List: Users can create a wish list with ideas and images from any place (e.g. inside a store or on the web) and share the items they want with friends and family.
- Sizes: Users can also build a list of sizes, which can be kept private or shared with friends and family on an item-by-item basis.
- Idea Board: Favorite gift ideas from the web, on-the-go, or from your photo albums are saved here. These images are stored in the cloud, so it doesn’t use memory from your phone.
- Bookmarking: Users can save their favorite online stores inside the app and shop in just one click.
Download the free app from the App Store or Google Play for more information or to get started.