The Penless Team will be in Atlanta for the AmericasMart Gift Show from March 7-9. They will be on Floor 1, booth 312. Come on out and see all the products Penless has to offer. From stickers to wine tags. Penless has five different products in a variety of designs.
Here are a few “Top things to do when in Atlanta”:
- Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site. Here you can take a 30-minute free guided tour of the home where civil rights leader Martin Luther King Jr. was born and raised. You can also head to the Ebenezer Baptist Church, where King was once a pastor.
- Piedmont Park. This is in Midtown and is the perfect place to spend an afternoon. You can enjoy walking and jogging paths, picnic facilities, playgrounds, and even a Saturday farmers market. Piedmont Park has been called “a little piece of peace in the city”. This park is also the host to many of Atlanta’s top events, including The Atlanta Jazz Festival.
- Fox Theatre. You do not need to have a ticket to a show in order to take a tour of one of the city’s most iconic landmarks. The theater’s design was inspired by Egyptian and Spanish architecture.
- Centennial Olympic Park. This park was originally built for the 1996 Olympic Games and was a centerpiece of the festivities. One of the park’s most well-known elements is the Fountain of Rings, made up of 251 water jets. Everyday, four water shows choreographed to various songs take place.
- Botanical Gardens. This garden covers 30 acres in Piedmont Park. There, you can enjoy the Lou Glenn Children’s Garden, the Edible Garden, The Tropical Rotunda and one of the few remaining mature hardwood forests in Atlanta.
- Atlanta Zoo. This is one of only four zoos in the U.S. to house giant pandas. Aside from the lions, giraffes, zebras and reptiles, the zoo also offers a train ride, a carousel, a ropes course and a rock climbing wall.
Hope to see you in Atlanta. Stop by the Penless booth to view our latest products.